Privacy & Security
This website is owned by Libeco Home Stores NV
We use a wide range of techniques to capture the behavior of our website’s visitors. This is a commonly used practice as it provides us with the necessary information to improve the quality of the user experience.
Such information could be:
- The IP address assigned to you by your provider;
- The date and time of your visit on our website;
- The pages you visited;
- The type of operating system and browser used for your visit;
- The search engine you used that led to your visit;
By collecting this data, we can not only measure the amount of visitors to our web pages as well as detect and prevent technical issues that may arise. In this way troubleshooting, platform configuration, network capacity planning, sitemap optimization are better scheduled and organized.
It is important to note that all the information is retrieved anonymously and cannot be traced back to personal information. You as a visitor will never be matched with a name or contact details.
We shall not communicate, rent or sell your personal data to third parties. You, as user or visitor, are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information and the use of your password. Your password is stored in encrypted form and thus Libeco Home Stores has no access to your password.
We provide all visitors or users of our services with the ability to view, modify, or delete any personal information provided to us at any given time.
Please contact us if you want to see your details, make an adjustment, or remove yourself from our files
Personal data is never shared with third parties, except for any storage purposes as described above. The data can be disclosed for employees of Libeco Home Stores, with the sole purpose of providing and improving our services to customers and vistors. Every employee are required to handle your personal data discretely and not to breach its confidentiality.
When contacting Libeco Home Stores customer service, your messages, whether in the form of snail mail, email, phone conversations, text messages, etc. may be recorded for later use in our organization. We will not combine this information with other personal information we may already have of you.
During your visit to the Libeco Home web shop, small files, called cookies, may be stored on your computer’s hard drive. These ensure the website is better tailored to your needs when you revisit it. The cookies will not be used to monitor your surfing behavior on other websites. We use this information to track how visitors use the website, set up website activity reports, and provide other services related to website activity and Internet usage.
A cookie does not contain personal data that allows us to contact you directly by phone, mail or email. Most cookies are activated during a session (visit) to our webshop.
We use two types of cookies:
- Third-party cookies: We use a variety of widely used third-party plug-ins as marketing tools for our own business and to provide convenience devices for our visitors. We believe that the use of these plugins is the current 'best practice'. Third-party cookies are cookies created by an external service when you use a page on our website. These cookies are specific to the third-party domain and therefore the data stored therein can be viewed and managed by the third and not by us. We verify that we use a third party service on our website and we manage how it is integrated and presented on our website. We do not control its cookies ourselves.
Questions and feedback